Paramount Safety Supplies, North Central West Virginia’s safety headquarters, is now hiring for a Sales Associate position. If you're interested in growth and stability, you’ll be glad you applied to Paramount Safety Supplies.
Please submit resume and employee application to: [email protected]
Responsibilities for Sales Associate
- Assist customers with requests in store and on the phone
- Demonstrate knowledge of products and services to customers
- Greet customers in a friendly and polite manner
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor, stocking shelves as needed
- Educate customers about current promotions and advertisements
- Operating cash registers and managing financial transactions.
- Achieving established goals
- Be able to lift a 25lb minimum Load and unload delivery truck
Qualifications for Sales Associate
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Valid Driving license
- Sales experience or customer service experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong orientation towards providing excellent customer service
- Ability to work as a team, or independently
- High attention to detail
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain a professional appearance and mannerism