Eagle UI-25-F Type I galvanized steel metal safety can with F-15 funnel stores gasoline and other flammable liquids safely. Constructed of durable 24-gauge hot dipped galvanized steel. Deep drawn seamless can with a double interlock no-weld bottom seam. Baked on powder coat finish with a multilingual label. Available in multiple colors. Made in the USA. Capacity of 2.5 gallons.
The Eagle Type I safety can features a spring closing lid with neoprene gasket that vents at 5 psi internal pressure. Non-sparking flame arrester and pour spout to prevent fires. FM, UL, and ULC safety firm approved. Complies with NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) Code 30 and OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) regulations. Accepted under California Air Resources Board (CARB) standards.
- Stores flammable liquids safely.
- Spring closing lid with neoprene gasket.
- Durable 24-gauge hot dipped galvanized steel construction.
- Double interlock no-weld bottom seam.
- Baked on powder coat finish with a multilingual label.
- Complies with NFPA and OSHA regulations.
- Meets FM, UL, and ULC safety standards.
- F-15 funnel attachment aids in pouring.
- Red coloring suited for gasoline.
* Yellow coloring suited for diesel.
- Blue coloring suited for kerosene.
- Green coloring suited for combustibles.